Saturday 4 April 2015

Get to know Miss Lany L'Amour



Hey gal's.

I'm really excited about writing my first every blog post. I have thought about starting a blog for a long time but never really got around to it. But since I have a four day weekend due to the Easter break, I thought it would be a great chance to do it,

Now lets get to the About Me part.
I have been into the "Pin up" and "Vintage" style for about a year or so now. I really can't remember how it all started, But I just know I won't be going back any time soon. 

I am an 18 year old living with her parents on a farm just out of Christchurch, New Zealand. I work in a Copy and Design shop, which fortunately doesn't care about my appearance "the customers love it though". I have an adorable cat called Jesse Pinkman or "Mr Jesse" who I love dearly. I have a few tattoos which I love, I plan on having a large collection of them in a distant future. 

I hope you all enjoy reading what i have to say and have a great day/night lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment